Silicon Failure

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by bathroom boy, Oct 19, 2009.

1. bathroom boy

bathroom boy New Member

I couldn't stay with them , they were a disaster, supplied you with sub standard diy addy for tiling, they have no respect for the customer, when I went to the induction there were plasterers and tilers they had taken on but they had no idea about plumbing.
    One guy did 10 grands worth of damage to a house, they went on holiday and the mixture of different brand plastic he used blew off and flooded the house for a fortnight while they were away.

2. bathroom boy

bathroom boy New Member

Another thing was I spent more time on the effing motorway then anything, every job was at least over 30 miles away and they stated that your working day did start till you were on site.

3. doing a bit

doing a bit New Member

when did you start with them ? i went on the 'training course' about 8 yrs ago, on the course where a plumber, a duct erector, a guy off the dole, oh and me!! no surprise really that the jobs were cocked up !! did you hear about the bathroom that was ripped out in the wrong house, guys were let in by the cleaner, ripped it out and then realised it was the wrong address !!

4. ThreadJacker

ThreadJacker Active Member

I would have liked to see the size of the Tsunami that came out of the front door when they got back.

Cowboys and pushfit certainly keep the loss adjusters in work.

5. bathroom boy

bathroom boy New Member

lol, nothing surprises me with dolphin, I don't how they get away with it, I was there in 2005 but only stuck it for about 8 months, pity really, good money but carp to work for, spat my dummy out when I found out that 20 days hol included bank hols and time for xmas, no way I like my hols, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.