Silicone bath seal with power shower - best approach?

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by CSS, Apr 6, 2008.

1. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Nah, we don't use your crappy product.

It's the poor souls who do that will be upset!

2. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

You tell the spammer Gordy. ;)

3. newbie69

newbie69 New Member

4. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Your video doesn't work! Neither does your rubbish tape!

5. imran_

imran_ New Member

No wonder the video doesn't work if he's still using tape! Even my nan has a DVD player ;)

I personally favour the Fugi kits. The basic problem is that if you can't apply and remove it properly it'll look pants - tape or no tape.

You will notice from the Fugi video also on the web that it is also a simple product with outstanding results - used by someone who knows what they're doing

6. Alpha dock

Alpha dock New Member

Now if thats supposed to be good siliconing then the plumbers must be doing it right after all.
    I especially like the part at the end when the tape, covered in excess silicone, is dropped in the bath!
    And the nice steady even bead that is applied, no wonder tape is needed. AND he had to go back and fill in parts that he had missed!!
    Really.........?

7. Steve Yorks

Steve Yorks New Member

That tape looks great for a DIY bodge.
    No way could I spend the time and effort and the mess with something like that. For me its the fugiboy every time (except when I'm lucky enough to get it right with my finger!).

8. GKU

GKU New Member

Yawn ....... same old carp , don't encourage them by replying gents :)

9. tic tic

tic tic New Member

newbie69 ..says it all on the screen ..

D.I.Y...SUNDAY.......:)

10. tic tic

tic tic New Member

20 BUCKS for a 5m roll of tape an a couple of wee plastic things......that will get lost after using once in the back pocket or in the van....aye right :)