Small Trickle Vents?

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by sinewave, Jun 27, 2013.

  1. sinewave

    sinewave Screwfix Select

    Got some commercial Ally framed windows that have a ruck of trickle vents missing.

    They are the one's that are 40mm long by about 8mm high which just clip in.

    Found a few on ebay 2 nights ago but can't find any now anywhere?

    Anyone gota a link please?  :)
  2. Mr. Handyandy

    Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

    Are you sure they are trickle vents, not drain hole caps?

    Mr. HandyAndy - Really
  3. sinewave

    sinewave Screwfix Select

    Cheers Hands, that's exactly what they are!

    I've spent over an hour last night searching knowing I'd seen them two nights ago on ebay, I'd just not quite worded it correctly!

    Here's a 'vitual' Pint Hands!  ;)

  4. Mr. Handyandy

    Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

    Cheers - buuurrrp!

Share This Page