smoking in public house"s

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tetleyman, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

There you go again DA. Blindly disagreeing with your own argument.

Shooting yourself in the foot.

"MDF dust is an unavoidable by-product of the building process, and everyone in the dusty environment should wear a mask - simple. "

Try this: Second-hand smoke is an unfortunate by-product of people smoking cigarettes, and everyone in the smoky environment should wear full protective clothing and mask - simple.

So why don't you do that in a pub and shut the f up ?

Mr. HandyAndy - really

2. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

well am back tomplumb it was great having a cig with a pint in them spanish pubs and bars,ney tomorrows a differant story al at go outside for a cig i do not know what us smokers will do if the winter is going to be as bad as they say never mind only 7weeks to go before i go to lanzarote so i will be able to smoke in the pubs and bars there

3. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

Jeepers, some people will go anywhere for a Cig.

4. devil's advocate

Here's a radical thought - give up smoking.

Could save you from catching a cold, or summat nasty like that.

5. devil's advocate

Welcome back, by the way!

6. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

thanks for that devs,lets face it anyware must be better than this country we are living in, were we get over taxed and were it is not safe to let your kids play outside

7. devil's advocate

8. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEESSSSS.

9. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

well the day has come to pack the evil weed in,sat here with patch on arm and a 1000 cigs in the cupboard,what do i do with all these cigs i have left,what about that then DEVS

10. devil's advocate

One more stupid comment like that, Tetleyman, and I'll start.

11. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

hang on devs,i am only informing you that i have taken your advice and i am trying to give up the weed and saying what am i going to do with my duty free cigs i have from my last holiday,at least the smoking in public house"s tread has kept us entertained from july and may carry on doing so

12. devil's advocate

Hi Tetleyman.

Well, my advice <takes slow drag> would be to <slowly exhales though nostrils> smoke the *, 'cos there's no <cough, cough> way in the <cough> * world you're going to be able to <HHHAAAARRROOOOOOOOGGAAAHHHH!!> give em up.

Mark my words.

[Edited by: admin]

13. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

devs i will keep you posted how the NO SMOKING is going

14. devil's advocate

I will love you lots if you manage.

(Is that an incentive?)

15. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

thats okay but no tongs

16. devil's advocate

I'll chust use my tongue then.

(Although tongs sounds kinda nice...)

17. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

ops spelling not my best subject

18. devil's advocate

It's 'cos of the neekoteen an' stuff in yoor brayn.

Chust between me and you - HOW'S IT GOING?

19. globetrotter

globetrotter New Member

I passed a small local Pub coupla months ago (while waiting for a train) and they were having a new awning fixed, partly for a cosmetic effect, but also to give shade for the 'Smokers' who could now go outside and sit at the new tables. The landlady herself was outside watching the workers (and having a smoke) so I joined her with my pint and roll-up. She informed me that since the ban, the smokers now congregate outside, and the non-smokers also go outside to talk to them - many of whom are obviously mates. The poor old landlord is left inside on his jack! Says it all! Gotta go and roll a stogie.

20. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

hi devs,just to let you know its going okay,the testing point was friday teatime pint which went okay,it did help no smokers and ashtrays in the pub all outside,a few people i spoke to were hoping to pack the smoking in