Song week

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

When you've found a song or whatever on YouTube or the like, copy and paste the contents of the address bar into your post, it will automatically bring up the preview link after you've posted Miss P.
    Regards, Rich ('the boring one'):rolleyes:

2. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

:D Awww you are not boring. Its just Pete obviously doesn't check all your posts coz you are well behaved and sensible :)

Thanks rich. I will attempt to post a song later :confused:
    Are you really rich? o_O Its perfectly OK to be a bit boring if you are stonking rich you know :oops:

3. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Well behaved and sensible, that's not usually how I am, lol, and as for rich, no unfortunately, just Rich :(

4. miss pickle

Don't be sad :) money isn't everything!
    Life would be so dull with pots of money :rolleyes: I'd hate it. Skint people have more to fight for :D they have loads more character and guts.
    I used to take the mickey out of my money associates in Sussex. I used to look after their horses and ponies.
    Guy Hardwood gave me a lift in the yard range rover up to the gallops one day to ride a horse back. I said "I'm gonna have to trade you in, I can't be seen out in this heap" lol he never forgot me for that.

5. miss pickle

Favour please Rulland :D

The "I'll be missing you" song. The rap video version when he falls off the motorbike.

Thanks in advance. That rhymes! :) god I'm good :rolleyes:

6. miss pickle

Taylor swift - Wildest dreams.

:)

7. Thankfully the link didn't work...

8. miss pickle

I can't do links :( I'm not clever enough.

Never mind. I'm not in a music mood today o_O I might read my book when I've finished the housework and had my dog walk. Beautiful day today :) nice and sunny, just put my washing on the line.

9. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

There ya goo, now that I've got home from working the weekend :(

10. miss pickle

Awww you little star rulland cheekkiss.gif thank you.

11. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Anytime Miss P, I must admit I do like Taylor Swift, My Daughter bought me 1989 and Red for my birthday, sad I know, but heh, I like her voice and some of her lyrics are amazing tbh.

miss pickle likes this.
  12. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

13. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

This should have won the contest in 2011 for Serbia (in my opinion).
    You can see that Nina is having a lot of fun singing this upbeat number, check out the false ending when the audience start applauding and Nina controls all of the different countries by a wave of her finger "Hang on I've not finished yet"!
    A truly outstanding live performance.

miss pickle likes this.
  14. miss pickle

Yay! More songs! Thank you rulland and crow :)

Thinking of Eurovision I watched Graham Norton last night coz Dame Maggie Smith was on it. I used to work in storrington and ride all round where she lives.
    Awww I thought she was wonderful last night, what a great lady. That was her first tv chat show interview in over 40 years. Her new film looks interesting about the woman who lived in a van, its a true story.
    Justin Beiber performed after her interview lol my god what did he look like :eek: it was a silly song too. He just kept repeating "What do you mean" whilst doing this peculiar dance.
    I bet Maggie was sat there thinking how they don't make music like they used too :D

15. miss pickle

I don't know if you're about tonight rulland but if you are can you put thriller on here for me for Halloween pretty please :) thank you.

16. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Can't beat this with a bottle of whiskey in yer belly....

Joe95 likes this.
  17. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Nobody can party like the irish. You English are slackers by comparison.

Joe95 likes this.
  18. miss pickle

I'm Irish/brummy :D

19. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Well as luck has it....just finished a halloween party for the chillies, and funnily enough thriller was one of the songs, and loads from that flipping stupid ring tone frog, jeez there's loads from crimbo to...........from him, it, her......

miss pickle likes this.
  20. miss pickle

Thank you :) much appreciated. This song really takes me back :D