SPAM today

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by Mr. Handyandy, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

(///=@)

To prevent our emails falling into your spam or junk folder please update your contacts or address book with the following email addresses which we use on different occasions: feedback.panel/ //screwfix.com and screwfixpanel/ //euro.confirmit.com
    [​IMG]

How did we do?

Hello,

Screwfix are always looking for ways to improve our products and services. We think the best way to do that is by talking to you - our customers.

Our records suggest you recently placed an order with us, and we'd like to find out how we did!

Please click on the link below to go to the survey, which should take less than 3 minutes of your time. depending on your answers.

Click here to go to the survey

As with all of our surveys, your answers are anonymous, and will only be used for research analysis - never to market to you personally.

Many thanks for your help,

Kind regards

Andy Dingwall
    Customer Insight Manager

[​IMG]
    Phone: 0500 414141
    email: feedback.panel/ //screwfix.com

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  2. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Mr. Handyandy

I am unsure if you are questioning this email which you have posted, but I can confirm this email from is from us asking you for feedback.

Regards

Peter

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Handy, you really shouldn't post the entire email (with links). ;);)

4. Mr. Handyandy

Yeah, I tried to edit out the email links(by removing the @) but link remained. After 10 minutes I was not allowed to edit it further!

Peter, email seems suspicious as none of the links have any reference to Screwfix addresses.

ie. http://survey.euro.confirmit.com/wix/p1842812554.aspx?__sid__=uAqFrqVaM1JCyIP0lbNx-EzcvEBMc0e7VS4vUMSvcqcP3E4ygVY6BG7rMzLzZPXqK7KOzPjFMrDLNOySJGaBWA2

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

5. Mr. Handyandy

I can't stop the link.

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I can't stop the fire.

7. Mr. Handyandy

See, when I get an email from

andy.dingwall // euro.confirmit.com

I've never heard of him, he's asking me to add links to my contacts, and none of the links in the mail lead to Screwfix,

I'm suspicious.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It's your suspicious minds

9. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Elvis strikes again :p:p:p:p

10. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

I received same email, & deleted it.:eek::oops: