ST802 Alarm Panel Tamper

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by vicarious, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Big Galaxy Panel

Big Galaxy Panel New Member

John sorry to here about youre wife leaving you. But i can assure you she's happy with me now!!!! I accept youre apology too. Glad youre able to accept the error of youre ways like a real man.

Supersparky have you done the following?1LInk out circuit tampers.2LInks out the bell tamper.3Hold in the keypad tamper4 Short out teh panel tamper too.

2. John Wayne

John Wayne New Member

slap my wrists Morgan, im trying to multi task here , disregard the zones link out part supersparky, if panel still show tamper then the panel is definately faulty.

I know that Big G is going to slaughter me now.

3. Big Galaxy Panel

Not to stir things but why link out the zones john? They have no tampers on them explain plz.

4. supersparky

supersparky New Member

Its nice to know we are back on track now, but i openly admit i know nothing about alarm systems, im just do electrical work and it was vicarious's question not mine

5. Big Galaxy Panel

Hope everyone sees why i was so angry at John. He has again showed how many cowboys operate in this trade. No denying John knows some things but he obviously is'nt that knowledgeable on the ST802 panels as he would have you think!!!

6. John Wayne

John Wayne New Member

im not going to dignify the last post by Big D , after all lets get some order back in here , we have had our fun , after all were here to help less knowledgeable people,

BUT REMEMBER ELCTRICITY KILLS SO BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

TAKE CARE CAUSE I CARE

7. supersparky

supersparky New Member

U know i was beginning to beleve we were back on track, but again we spiral off into total unProfessionalism, i have never ever seen a trade **** off another person in the same trade so badly, its a discrace to everyone in your trade, and the fact that it is in a public forum is worse!and the personal insults are just babish and low. GET A GRIP You are all in alarm fitting and i am not so i could not tell who is more Knowledgeable, so as two people in the same trade, with probrably different preferances show a good example of co operation? God id hate to be on the same site as you to on a bad day.
    now can we get back on track and answer the poor guys question? or do we now have to have a big argument

8. Big Galaxy Panel

Can we have an arguement please. And seen as how me and the cowboy would never be on the same site we need never worry about such drama. The question has been answered by myself and John. So if the idiot John Wayne leaves well alone we can all get back to sorting problems

9. John Wayne

John Wayne New Member

As far as im aware both big g and myself have answered in between insults , on a serious note the panel is faulty , why doesnt he contact the tech support for ck panels they should be able to advise.

10. vicarious

vicarious New Member

Problem solved. Turns out that the panel is fine - the bell had an intermittent fault that triggered the tamper. New bell unit and all is well.