Stock availablity is down

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by sospan, Dec 8, 2018.

1. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

just tried to order items online and you can’t reserve stock in stores. Head office can’t do it either

Long queues in the phone to find out

2. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Have you tried 'the' competitor as they seem to hold better stock levels.

3. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I am banned from there :D

4. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Did you go in in your uniform and they thought you were a strippogram? :)

5. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

:D

I used to spend quite a lot with them, then had loads of issues with their ordering system and their Contact Centre trying to correct things by reprocessing all the orders. This then triggered a fraud alert on my bank account causing it to go into lock down causing all sorts of issues before I unlocked it.

Then about 4 months later I received a letter from them saying that because of their mistakes they hadn't taken payment for several invoices and could I pay when it was convenient. I wrote back explaining the issues that it isn't "convenient" to pay them. Four years later it still isn't convenient :D

6. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Don't blame you in the slightest mate, I wouldn't be remotely receptive in that scenario either, ridiculous in the age of technology we're in they can't keep track of and sort out a few orders. However did they manage without computers? Not just them is it, you go into any builders merchants now and the time wasted farting about with PC screens is beyond belief, especially when you've only come in for a bag of plaster :confused: