Stolen Tools

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by kitchenfitter1, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Just had my Festool Kapex saw and OF2000 router stolen from my van in Ilkley, West Yorkshire. If anyone knows anyone connected with this, let me know and you will be rewarded. I would ideally like my tools back, but would settle on the chance to maim.
    Cheers.

2. fred bear

fred bear New Member

Sorry to hear about tools, hope the toerags get caught...

3. multijack

multijack Member

Gutted for ya....My tools started growing legs last time we had a recession...learnt pretty quick though...lock em up and lock your van unless youre standing next to it.

4. SLIM JIM...

SLIM JIM... Member

Sorry to hear about tools. Check E-bay ads within 25miles. My m8 got most of his stuff back after seeing it on there.
    Bar stards even wrote "There isn't now" on his THERE ARE NO TOOLS LEFT IN THIS VAN OVERNIGHT Sign !!!

5. Van was all locked up, but they put the window through and opened the central locking. Insurance have said they will replace everything, so that is good. Was working in a posh area, so all of the local houses have CCTV. Police are looking at them, and they have a good ID on the car. Hopefully they will be spending christmas in the cells! (but probably not!)

6. Astravan Man

Astravan Man New Member

I hate C*s that do this, don't you have a van vault, to stick all your power tools in?

Worth the few hundred quid to save having you gear nicked.

Who's your tool insurance with? and also did you have to fit certain alarms and lock etc etc?

7. kaintheo

kaintheo New Member

people like that need to be opened up like a tin of beans.