Store Stocks

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by Allyne Langley, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Allyne Langley

Allyne Langley New Member

I am trying to complete a 'Click & Collect' for 7 packs of bolts but the store i want to collect them from (Elgin) only has 2 packs available (and has done for the last month). I need them quite urgently. They are not available for home delivery so how would i go about getting the other 5 packs? I tried to find a phone number for the store but nothing has come up. The other nearest Screwfix store is over an hour away so that is a no-go.

Any advice welcomed.

2. robertpstubbs

robertpstubbs Screwfix Select

I suppose you could order the 2 available and see if that prompts them to restock.

What type and size of bolt is it? Are there other suppliers?

3. Allyne Langley

They are M5 BZP Roofing Bolts (30mm). Haven't checked for other suppliers if i'm honest. I tend to use Screwfix because of ease.

4. robertpstubbs

T*********n have a branch in Elgin (IV30 6YQ). They do M5x25 (99330). Would that do?

Allyne Langley likes this.
  5. Allyne Langley

Have to be a minimum of 30mm. I'll have a check around to see what other places have them. Many thanks

6. robertpstubbs

Could you go up to 50mm (and cut down if necessary) or go up to M6 (and drill out if necessary)?

7. FlyByNight

FlyByNight Screwfix Select

As SF don't have stock, wander across the road and fill up at Walkers Shortbread!

Then you have a choice MKM - although maybe not the best, or round to Pinefield Estate to either McGregors Industrial or Highland Industrial.

8. FlyByNight

FlyByNight Screwfix Select

And if one of those three can sort you out, a few packs of Walkers seconds would go down nicely!