Stud Connectors / Long Nuts /

Discussion in 'Engineers' Talk' started by Makaza, Nov 14, 2018.

  1. Makaza

    Makaza New Member

    I am trying to source some Stud Connectors / Long Nuts / Furniture Connectors like these or those pictured below. But all the ones I can find only appear to be available in metric sizes and I need imperial to connect to some existing studs.

    Can anyone point me in the right direction or know of a supplier - any help would be much appreciated.
  2. chippie244

    chippie244 Well-Known Member

    Just google it.
  3. KIAB

    KIAB Well-Known Member

  4. chippie244

    chippie244 Well-Known Member

Share This Page