Surprise, surprise!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by longboat, May 2, 2017.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

You've clearly not listened to them then. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. Phil the Paver

Explain!!!, only do it if it make sense and not what you've been brainwashed into believing.

3. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

No you don't.
    All on that list have views that could be considered lightweight in comparison to my own, they should be the ones who are ashamed that 'I' agree with them, not the other way round.

Now, what's your point?

Please give some examples, and I'll let you know if I think there extremist ideologies have gone far enough.
    Thank you.

4. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Probably no more than you aligning yourself with a political party renowned their anti Semitism.
    From a personal point of view, I align myself with any cause Eddie Izzard is against, I win every time.

5. As I thought, Longs et Filly.

Evasion of the highest order.

And Filly tackles Izzard now?! That charity fund-raising humanist and all-round decent bloke? Well, no surprise there.

I somehow suspect you 'win' only in your own deluded mind.

6. I honestly cannot cope with your repartee, Phail.

I give in.

I may have to stop taking your seriously.

7. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

In Diane Abbott's case she could very well be accused of being a bit loony. Her interview on LBC the other day is just one example. I bet if Corbyn was listening in, he was cringing in horror. (naturally I'm assuming Corbyn's maths is a bit better than Miss Diane's )

8. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

9. You know my point, Longs. Stop pretending... :rolleyes:

All them folks share an ideology which includes the destruction of the EU and the isolationism of the UK (for a number of different reasons).

Another thing they all have in common is that they lie about their aims, and manipulate unthinking minions into doing their bidding for them.

Look through the list again - Trump (yup), Putin (indeedy), Farage (the master), Le Pen (Poison Pen), Foxie (multimillionaire), Dacre (the biggest mdeia manipulator and liar of the lot - and that's against some stiff competition), Murdoch, at-Bhagdadi, Icke, etc etc etc.

If it helps, you could try and tackle it the other way - find some supporters of your Leave cause who are also decent human beings and genuinely, honestly looking out for 'us'.

I feel almost bad for giving you such a tough task - that's gonna be a very short list indeed.

So, Longs, you know exactly what I am saying, despite your protestations; you are on the side of lying, manipulating, self-serving arrisols.

And they have taught you well.

10. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Sounds like the love child of Gina Miller and Tony Blair.:eek:

11. Well done you, JJ - you have really gone to town on this one!

Is that the best you can do? Jeepers...

12. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Oooooh, sounds a bit like Osborne and Cameron in their build up to the referendum.

13. Really, Filly?

Really?

That confirms it - you have nothing. An empty vessel.

14. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Well there's certainly no remainers fitting that description. In fact, there's only two remainers on the thread and they've lost all credibility.

15. Phil the Paver

You may have too.!!!!!!

I stopped taking you seriously the day after the referendum.

16. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I like his neutrality, he'll crucify politicians from the right and left, aint many news channels or newspapers can claim that.

17. SWBUILDERS

SWBUILDERS Active Member

So what your implying is that out of over 17 million people who voted leave you would be hard pushed to find a genuinely decent and honest human being? I know you you would have to sift thought all those bigoted hard line extreme racist OAP's (you know the ones that Gordon brown was fond of) but there must be a couple in amongst them surely?

18. Your idea of neutral is that he attacks both sides?

Dear gawd.

Filly, use critical judgement. Your own critical judgement.