Swirl replacement valve

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by oddjob35, Nov 14, 2010.

  1. oddjob35

    oddjob35 New Member

    I have a Swirl thermostatic shower unit.
    I need to replace the on/off ceramic valve assembly.
    Does anyone know how I can contact the makers?
    Thanks in advance
  2. HOTDOG ø

    HOTDOG ø Active Member

    Cheap Chinese own label rubbish I am afraid. Buy a new valve from Mira or Grohe instead.
  3. G Brown

    G Brown New Member

    Correct. You can't get parts. Bin it.
  4. Stuart Jnr

    Stuart Jnr New Member

    I thought Screwfix was awesome...surely they have parts????

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice