Tax avoidance

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Dec 8, 2017.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

He was prosecuted for VAT fraud in 1971.

2. You now Harry's spokespup?

That was naughty of Barnson (assuming that's what who are talking about).

I hereby do condemn the guy for that fraud. I am disappointed in him for that.

Is that it?

Because - let's face it - you are condemning/tarnishing/blackening him a lot more for being a - gasp - Remainer, that being the sole reason you brought him in to this thread

Anyhoo, do you fancy doing the u-s' work for them on this current issue, and telling us what Branson has 'done' recently with the NHS? And explain why it was wrong - as you are implying, insinuating, intimating and alluding to?

Why so coy?

Don't you bludy make me read all about it, now. Don't you dare.

3. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Who is this 'Barnson' you speak of?

See post numbers 8,38, 50,55,57,63 and 76.
    Would you like me to provide some links.

4. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Of course I posted a link you twit, I like you don't know Branson or anybody from Virgincare personally, so can only use whats posted in the press as a reference point. (Lots of references to choose from)
    Now we all know you like to rewrites it so it looks like you have some form of intelligence and can think for yourself but alas you only come across and a desperate Guardian spokesperson on a builders forum, your the man. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now come up with a non Guardian report that doesn't show Virgincare as a greedy totally pointless organisation.

5. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I suspect he wont come up with any such thing, I suspect he will call you names, in italics. He is after all, a 'master debater'.

6. No links, Filly - just make your accusations in your own words.

Courage of your conviction, if you like.

You know - the sort of stuff that proves you mean it, you believe it. And it's not just yet another cheap mud-throw that you hope will partially stick.

You know - exactly as Trump does.

7. No links, IIR - just make your accusations in your own words.

Courage of your conviction, if you like.

You know - the sort of stuff that proves you mean it, you believe it. And it's not just yet another cheap mud-throw that you hope will partially stick.

You know - exactly as Trump does.

8. What are you lot like?! :rolleyes:

Yup - lying, conniving, scurrilous, underhand, dishonest, insinuating, mud-throwing...

Completely devoid of dignity.

Who do you think you are kidding?

9. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

"Just like Trump does", or the Guardian tells you he does, because yet again you don't know him so you have to believe what you are told.

So what's your take on the FBI making up the Russia story to discredit him because he wasn't supposed to win. (Don't bother looking in the Guardian for that story)

Or Tory rebels trying to rewrite the Democratic vote that took place on the 23rd June 2016.

Be very careful what you wish for, because you'll end up with a dictatorship.

10. Your answer on Branson was deafening.

laff.png

And dripping with 'rony.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.

11. Try post 39.

Why would the NHS payout if the well paid managers did not think they were obliged to?

Just because Virgin/Branson asked for money?

Or was there a reason? If so, what reason? If not, why not pursue the nhs managers ?

12. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Somebody who's hasn't read any of the links I see, if you had you would know why & who exactly paid out. !!!

13. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

It was was it, then you've obviously not been listening, then again its hard to hear with your head in the sand.

14. Just summarise the details then ?

Is it, virgin didnt get the contract but got paid out?

With what reason did the nhs payout? Just because Virgin asked for the money? Or was there a reason?

15. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Read the links. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. No, got more interesting things to do.

If the nhs paid out for NO REASON, then it is they who are at fault

17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Whatever. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

18. So you agree, either there is a reason, or the nhs is at fault :eek:.

Said as much, way back on post 39 :rolleyes:

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  19. They just won't 'say' it, will they?

And why not?! Is it because they know in their heart of hearts they are just being Trumpish - sprinkling an aura of lies hoping it'll have some effect?

I think so.

And the Leave campaign was carried out in exactly - EXACTLY - the same manner.

As slimy as a slimy thing.

20. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Branson/Virgincare are supposedly well know for suing if they don't get their own way.
    Now can the NHS/healthcare trusts afford to fight so many cases or do they just pay out because its easier.

(The answer is the latter by the way )

Now both of you tell me why Virgincare had a case for suing.