Tesco Kitchens

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by The Happy Builder, Oct 21, 2009.

1. The Happy Builder

The Happy Builder Screwfix Select

Who makes them?

Andy

2. No idea who makes them but I would think that if Tesco is selling them then they will be of a reasonable quality. they have reputation to protect.

3. blueassedfly!

blueassedfly! New Member

4. The Happy Builder

5. Ruffnek

Ruffnek New Member

Wickes and Focus use Mark Two to deliver there kitchen and bathrooms...

6. The Happy Builder

7. The Happy Builder

Busy man Roy Saunders, he runs Gower and Magnet.

Andy

8. The Happy Builder

I am begining to suspect that Tesco Kitchens are made by Gower, I haven't seen it confirmed yet though.

Andy

9. blueassedfly!

blueassedfly! New Member

HB click the link i posted previously and you will see that Mark2 claim they are supplying Tescos, so unless Gower are supplying mark2 then mark2 are supplying tescos kitchens!

10. The Happy Builder

I was told by someone working for Wickes they are selling Gower kitchens, so I guess that is the way it is.

I have been trying to assess the local and national competition for kitchen sales, really it looks like a few major players are pulling the strings and controlling the market.

Given the manufacturing set up required to mass produce middle and low end kitchens it is not really surprising that would be the position.

Andy