Tetleyman, I have one for you - he's called Oliver1234...

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by devil's advocate, Oct 28, 2007.

1. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

...and he needs help giving up the weed.

A 30-year veteran - it's not going to be easy.

Advice? How did you do it?

(Assuming you haven't relapsed, of course...)

2. clÃŒffy brown

clÃŒffy brown New Member

DANCE BOY!!!

3. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

he's not relapsed,,4 weeks now and still tobbaco free, i'm keeping an eye on him ,from a distance ;),
    i'm still double nought spying for sfd, so all the phoneys need to watch out.

4. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

Devs,still off the weed,not easy, but it does have its advantages,Don't have to keep going outside for a smoke when i go out,no dirty ashtrays in the kitchen at home,has stopped the wife mourning about that,don't feel a lot better for not smoking at this stage but hope that will change.The way i am doing it is with patches and will power,i do get cravings for a cig they lasts about 5 minutes,dont have that one cig when you get that craving or you will be back smoking again it has happened to me in the past

5. ª¹

ª¹ New Member

As you've gone this far, you've obviously cracked it. You'll now be able to get that fantastic calming feeling as the nicotine floods your body with orgasmic sensations like never before. Just one ciggy, after all you're the one in control now.

Enjoy.

6. ª¹

ª¹ New Member

gone = come

7. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

BIG test coming shortly when tets goes to spain,
    picture the scene, sunny days, scantily clad young girls all around ,hearts pumping, vitiman e penatrating throu the skin and firing up the basic animal instincts of a middle aged red blooded tetlyman, then back in the bar, smoke filled open air veranda, cool breeze flowing drawing the tobbaco aroma towards a relaxed beer filled holidaying englishman, and no double nought spy on duty.

place yer bets now folks, i'll go 10 to 1 the weed wins,,

8. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

A certain person i know may ave a £5 note on that,no clues who, but he gives his kids CARROTS nod, nod, wink, wink.got the clue 007 or do i have to spell it out.

9. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

nuff sed ;)

10. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

tomplum,no response yet i think he may be in the garden digging up the kids treats,

11. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

hmmm ,just what the kids'll love on arrival home from skool," yum yum thanks daddy" guess what we learned in skool today daddy, there is thing called ice cream and some of the unlucky kids have to eat it when they'e bad,,,we're sooo lucky to have a sensable daddy.:)

12. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

How is he going to explain the birds and the bees when the time comes or will he just stick with the carrots?

13. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

poor lil beggers, he ought to bring um up't north for a day, we'd show um street wise, burgers, bangers and real ale, he's right a bout that cola thou, its like suppin a glass o sugared water, just like sufern ale,

14. ª¹

ª¹ New Member

Carrots? Who?

15. devil's advocate

£5.

Each way.

16. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

DEVS, can see by that bet you have confidence in me keeping off the cigs

17. devil's advocate