tetleyman......

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Feb 1, 2011.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

whats it like being a teatotaler ? the last reported sighting of you in a pub was  the 12/12/2010,  first you gave up smoking, now you're in danger of becoming a member of the non drinking classes, wake up man, pull yourself together, you're not alone i can help, if you already having symtoms of this illness, like talking sence and feeling undizzy in a morning, don't worry too much, its not irreversable yet, try a few wine gums when you're out with the misses holding hands walking down the saturday market, or walk past the extraction fan of the tap room in 't hoddies, the gentle aroma of hops will stimulate your yearning for yeast and throthie cream headed pint of tetley bitter, hhmmm, i can almost taste vinegar laste red liquid gushing round my taste buds, well, thats why i drink lager now, but anyrode if it was perfect every week you'd have no reason to shout at the landlord as you so evidently like to do, another thing, i bet your wallet is thicker than a collins pocket dictionary since you stopped drinking,
    come on man, see you friday, bring that fat wallet with you,

2. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

Owd on a minute have bin int Tom and Jerrys once sin then but its bin to cowd fot turn out at net wi mi bad chest a will be making a come back if the weather gets better tha ret i cornt get mi wallet out of back pocket but the rope and anchor say she has a cure, its called shopping

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

well aw reet i'll have wait till spring, whatch out you don't turn methodist, if they know you don't drink they'll sign you up, i know , they tried it with me but........

4. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

5. Hello dears, I'm new here, but I can't help noticing that most of you discuss beer or guitars: I think you ought to make your minds up: It can only be one or the other.......

x

6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

hello robin welcome to screwfix, have you got a sister by any chance ? you certainly remind me of another member who comes on here, anyrode must dash got beer to drink and guitars to play,

todays song,,somebody stole my shoes by....me   lasht2monyon,