Textured coating on exterior ply

Discussion in 'Getting Started FAQ' started by Rocketman, Jul 26, 2021.

  1. Rocketman

    Rocketman New Member

    Hi, just going through a house purchase. The front has a large panel of what appears to be exterior ply that is breaking down at the bottom edge. As a temporary repair I was going to cover the edge by attaching and sealing a plastic right angle along it. Does anyone know what the textured coating is? The house is 20 years old. IMG_20210726_213132.jpg

Share This Page