TFI FRIDAY

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by EXPERTGASMAN, Apr 23, 2010.

1. EXPERTGASMAN

EXPERTGASMAN New Member

For the 1st time in ages, I've managed to get an early Friday finish. Freshly showered, off to t' pub for Early Doors. Lovely. Mines a Broadside, please.

2. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

hoi wait for me, mines a carlin darlin

3. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

I'm on my way also, mines is a Buckfast & White Lightening cocktail, don't forget the Cherry & wee brolly.............Cheers chaps!!

4. EXPERTGASMAN

EXPERTGASMAN New Member

Sorry chaps, got held up. I'm going NOW. See you soon Tom & Dick. Is Harry coming?

5. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

............No, just panting a lot!!!

6. Dreadnaught Heating

Dreadnaught Heating New Member

Buckfast & White Lightening cocktail, don't forget the Cherry & wee brolly.............Cheers chaps!!

Q. Is that before or after the deep-fried mars-bar?

DH

7. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Don't knock it until you try it DH.

8. graceland

graceland Active Member

mines a Buckfast & White Lightening cocktail......Del Boys alive and well!!!

9. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

You plonker Elvis!!

10. doing a bit

doing a bit New Member

your back early dick ?? on a promise ?? ;)

11. EXPERTGASMAN

EXPERTGASMAN New Member

DAB, he didn't turn up! Tom reckons his missus keeps him on a short leash, and anyway he can't realy manage the stairs from his top floor tenement, and the lifts have been vandalised again! (what is the world coming to, eh?)

His Buckfast & White Lightning cocktail, with the Cherry & wee brolly, and ice, was getyting warm, so me & Tom shared it. Defo wouldn't recommend it, but the deep fried Mars bar wes surpsrisingly tasty.....

12. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Sorry chaps, I didn't make it down the Pub last night. I bought my good lady wife some petrol station flowers on the way home and she vanished to the West Wing of Puller Towers. Ten minutes later I heard her call; 'oh Dicky, oh Dicky'!! I rushed into the bedroom to find her on the bed with not a stitch on & her legs wide open, she says; 'This is for the flowers big boy'. I said; 'You not got a vase'??!!

13. EXPERTGASMAN

EXPERTGASMAN New Member

And they say the old ones are the best!Pfft!

Anyway, that only explains why you would be 2 minutes late.