thanks to tetleyman

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Jul 2, 2011.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

he bought a round of drinks last night, it was time to go home but i had to stop because its a ten year event, and now i feel ill after that extra pint, never mind i'll make a recovery before it happens again,

2. C.Bechstein

C.Bechstein New Member

This thread is fab.

3. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

'He bought a round of drinks last night', eh? Let me guess - you were the only one left?

4. C.Bechstein

C.Bechstein New Member

Nope, I wasn't there.

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

its as though you were there pinkie, have you got esp or summut ? your perseption about tetleyman is incredible, he is a man with deep pockets and short arms who won't spilt a fiver unless its a dire emergeny, last night he came out with the loose change his lad leaves in the spare bedroom when he stops over, its almost embarrasing watching him count the pennies and 2 pence coins , some times he'll shout over the room, " tom lend us 5p," and in his language 'lend' means you'll never see it again,

6. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

I have just seen what Tomplum has said about me i must point out that i got the round of drinks in good faith and with out being told to do so all though they had been without drink for 30 mins i thought that happy hour was going to start and i could have saved 30pence on the round which cost me £6.20p and that was for 4 drinks we allways drink in expencive up market pubs hence the price for 4 pints only last week i heard that they changed the sawdust in the spitoons and they are getting a coloured tele before long