the full picture

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tomplum, Sep 8, 2007.

1. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

i was out on my motorbike this morning. a big green itchyfanny 12dyx tubo charged bullit,its a monster , normally i aim it, get on light the blue paper and cling. this morning however i was behind a gentleman driving a car full of groceries in the style of a school teacher, he was a very polite driver and was letting everyone and their dog through a gap and i was astounded at his paintence, when a wasp flew into my helmet, as both arms are required to maintain control of the bike, i shook my head to try and get the wasp out of my helmet, at this the man laughted at me, then the wasp stung me and i shook my helmet even more to try and rid the wasp, the man then smiled even bigger so i freed one arm from the handlebars and opened my visor, the wasp escaped throu the open visor and i swore at it as it left, the gentleman driver now had procceeded on his way and i had not had the opertunity to congratulate him on his patiant driving, I hope he did'nt get the wrong idea about my head shaking,,,:)

2. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

A li'l bit of wee wee slipped out :(

3. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

Sex wee or waste wee (and he forgot the arthritis and Parkinson's to explain the hand motion).

4. Harry_Davison

Harry_Davison New Member

Tom ...hehehehe :)