The Painters Forum has become a sham

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by tonynoarm, Sep 28, 2007.

1. -polecat-

-polecat- New Member

Tony
    I was quite a prolific poster a few years ago on here and it started to get very troll city even then. I left and popped back a while ago with this username and saw that the old trolls had gone, only to be replaced it seems. It was good to see that most of the old names were still here. I can see that there is one main prob troll and like all trolls they are hard to resist. I just dont entertain them and never get drawn into it. I only want to pass on some help and knowledge to people asking for help. I do not post now on here just call in from time to time to see if its changed.It a'int so now post on UHM (lot quieter) or on a membership only site for the trade that Dulux run zero trolls there. Hope it changes here one day cos its a shame you are losing so many old sweats...................

2. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Totally agree. I have got involved myself before, but don't bother anymore. One or two have returned and reverted to their old form unfortunately.

IWS: Information With a Smile :)

3. Burlington Bertie

Burlington Bertie New Member

You started the whole thing mate:) and you have the bloody cheek to try to blame someone else :)

4. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Bertie matey, I was not going to respond to you, but then thought why not. Please stop stirring it up and spoiling the forum for others. If you want banter then do it on the Talk forum, its ideal for getting things of your chest. Whilst you have been 'moving house', there has been no aggression at all. Thank you in anticpation.

5. gardm1nt

gardm1nt New Member

Only no aggression because we now ignore the prattle you often post.

6. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

IWS: Ignore Worthless Stupidty :)

(particularly from multi user names :( )

7.  ASBOhoodie

ASBOhoodie New Member

god this painters forum really is full of saddos

none of you can take a joke or has a sense of humour..you are all sooooooooooooo miserable

lighten-up for once..if not, crawl back into your body bag

8. Telmay

Telmay New Member

lighten-up for once..if not, crawl back into your body bag

If only!

IWS do you take requests?

9. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Don't start again you lot :)

10. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Its a shame how some people come back and continue with their usual dribble, even when it is only for a 'short visitation'. I knew you could not resist, the other forum is like a ghost town, (although it can be fun occasionally ;). Stay around, we will enjoy the banter.

11. gardm1nt

gardm1nt New Member

Pot calling the kettle black.

12.  ASBOhoodie

ASBOhoodie New Member

you bunch of whinging saddos..

get a life for christs sake

or better still get off the dole

13. gardm1nt

gardm1nt New Member

Or stop posting ****.

14. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Correct, but ALL to take note and conform - thanks.

15. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Nowadys Its a good place to be .....