The rangers!!!!!.....lol...

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by tictic, Oct 13, 2012.

1. tictic

tictic New Member

Ok here is a.....wee.....story....about....the rangers..cough..cough...

Ok from 1965 -1985.........how many league titles did they.....WIN......

3..........***....lol

Then ...the owner who (got a loan).....off 6million pounds.....then lost the plot trying to get the big cup......25th May 1967........

And here we have a case off (side letters)....not EBTs  cos these EBTS are legally..but.....the BIG BUT.....the side letters are!!!!!!!!......NOT!!!!......

So you can say to a player ...I will give you ...let's say ...50k net pw.....but......but your wage slip will say...20k net....but the BIG BUT.....you can apply for a loan and GET your other 30k....... Tax/nic.........FREE.....!!!!!!!!......If I am an agent...well I would want this in writing...cos you just can't trust nobody...can ya......lol...

Every £5 Celtic spend I will spend.......£10......!!!!!!....

Tax avoidance ......tax. Evasion....????

you decide!!!!!!

Hail Hail.....

And d I c k...it ain't an obsession wee man......

It the biggest sporting scandal in ...your....BRITTISH....history.....

2. Clarity

Clarity New Member

I`m guessing you are a Celtic supporter tic. I showed this post to a friend of mine as a bit of a wind up, (A Rangers supporter) he actually laughed at the thought of a Celtic supporter attempting the moral high ground, he then showed some disturbing you tube vids. of your supporters singing i ra songs during the two minute rememberance day silence, (Observed by every other team in Britain on the same day) and he assures me it happens EVERY year, he then pointed out the disgraceful behaviour of the same mob during a "friendly" at the Arsenal ground aimed at British troops who were invited for the day. He also questions your assesment of the biggest "sporting scandal" in British history, although he wouldn`t say, he just said type BJK, and wait for your response. P.S. I agree with him, glass houses and all that.

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Must admit,, I felt sorry for the Celtic fans after last nights, Champions League match... Well, they have to travel back to Glasgow.