The Screw, is he for real?

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by gardm1nt, Jul 13, 2007.

1. gardm1nt

gardm1nt New Member

Could he be never paint agian come back to haunt us?

2. thescrew

thescrew New Member

Yes gardm1int, I`m for real, specially to haunt you.....
    booooBOOOOOOOOHHHHH

3. thescrew

thescrew New Member

why is it that in every public club,forum or organization, there are a few people who think who own it and set up their own little club of closed knit friends?.
    I will never belong to a club or forum who accepts me as one of their members, in first place.

4. Burlington Bertie

Burlington Bertie New Member

5. Burlington Bertie

Burlington Bertie New Member

You've got it wrong screw. Nobody thinks they own the forum.

It's just that some posters on this forum are honest and give, to the best of their knowledge, sound advice, help and information to amateurs and fellow pro,s. Other people just post to wind others up and some are complete idiots who know nothing about the subject but still give advice

What sort of response did you expect when you post how you want to rip someone off and ask others to help you do this

6. feva

feva New Member

to true burlington burtie! the screw wouldn't like it if some one ripping him off! he just needs to get a grip! Every thing you have just said is spot on ive only posted a few times on this forum, and already ive learnt alot from people like you! so please dont be put off by ****** like him! What planet is he on? did he really think by saying that he was going to rip of the guy he's working, that every one would offer every little bit of adivce they have to help him!!! wonder what color the sky is on his planet?!!

7. thescrew

thescrew New Member

Burlington I didn`t ask for anybody`s advice on how to rip people off, I know how to do it. I only want to know how to do the job quickly, I don`t want to be grafting away for ages scraping paper off the walls if I can help it.If I needed advice on how to rip people off I would ask the Taxman.

8. thescrew

thescrew New Member

Burlington I didn`t ask for anybody`s advice on how to rip people off, I know how to do it. I only want to know how to do the job quickly, I don`t want to be grafting away for ages scraping paper off the walls if I can help it.If I needed advice on how to rip people off I would ask the Taxman.

9. thescrew

thescrew New Member

be put off by * like him! What planet is he on?

Yes I`m a * "feva", a Big one...........according to the ladies I have known in my life.......

I tell you in what planet we live, feva: U r anus, (sorry about the typing mistake, my space bar got stuck in)

[Edited by: admin5]

10. jcts

jcts Active Member

be put off by ****** like him! What planet is he
    on?

Yes I`m a * "feva", a Big
    g one...........according to the ladies I have known
    in my life.......

I tell you in what planet we live, feva: U r anus,
    (sorry about the typing mistake, my space bar got
    stuck in)

so the ladies think your a ***** as well eh? figures. you live in his anus? so your gay as well

11. thescrew

thescrew New Member

listen jcts, is the LADIES who know me who say I`m a Big "**", No the Men !!, why do you think they ring me back again?......for my decorating skills?.......

12. jcts

jcts Active Member

surely you should have said, the ladies say i have a big *. however you said the ladies call you a big *. yeah it's definitely not for your decorating skills. i don't know why you post on this forum as you don't need any help, even if you did i wouldn't give you any, and you can't give advice

13. bobbie-dazzler

bobbie-dazzler New Member

Yes I`m a ***** "feva", a Big
    g one...........according to the ladies I have known
    in my life.......

I tell you in what planet we live, feva: U r anus,
    (sorry about the typing mistake, my space bar got
    stuck in)

I'm on my way out with the gals, but had a quick look in, and must say thescrew I am going off you.
    Up until now, I was sort of chuckling at some of your comments,as I knew you were on a wind-up, but to read this post has made me change my opinion of you.

The 'painters forum' is a great place, and has the nicest bunch of posters I have ever come across,and admittidly you will get some sort of abuse from people when you post some of the ** you have posted, but unfortunately you didnt play the game, its a pity, as I think deep down you could be a really nice person.:)

14. thescrew

thescrew New Member

..... as I think deep down you could be a
    really nice person.:)

...weep...weep.....sniffle...sniffle....weeep...weep......sniffle...sniffle............cry..cry...

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

No, he's a *.

16. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

No, he's a **.

No, he's a "handyman", which hand, left or right?

17. -polecat-

-polecat- New Member

Nah he wouldn't............would he????? better check with telmay just to be sure if I were you I think they were close

18. Telmay

Telmay New Member

Now that was a **** of the highest order, mind you this one is a close 2nd, and then there was that cecil - more troll then you can poke a stick at really!

19. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

you are a terribly bitter and twisted lot - is it something to do with the trade you are in? ;)

20. thescrew

thescrew New Member

you are a terribly bitter and twisted lot - is it
    something to do with the trade you are in? ;)

As I said before, it is the paint and stripper fumes, or the weed some painters smoke.........

As far as me is concerned I`m hooked on strippers......the female kind......