The Sun, Electrician fries chip shop onwer

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by 999, Sep 16, 2009.

1. 999

999 New Member

2. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

from Blackpool Gazette

Former Mayor charged over missing knickers

Ian Stafford

Published Date: 24 August 2009
    THE former mayor of Preesall has been charged with burglary after women told police their underwear had been stolen.
    Ian Stafford was charged with three counts of burglary in connection with incidents in properties in Preesall, Poulton and Stalmine between January and June this year.

The 58-year-old resigned as Mayor of Preesall after being arrested by police in June.

He was bailed but reported to Fleetwood police station yesterday afternoon where he was charged.

A police spokesperson said: "Ian Stafford has been charged with three counts of burglary in a dwelling in connection with incidents at addresses in Preesall, Poulton and Stalmine between January 1 and June 26, 2009. He will appear at court at a later date."

Mr Stafford, from Sandicroft Place in Preesall, had recently been appointed mayor for a second time.

Preesall parish council clerk Lionel Marr told The Gazette he had received a phone call from Mr Stafford the day after he was arrested to offer his resignation as mayor and councillor.

Coun Rosina Lawson has now been formally sworn in as mayor of Preesall and Knott End and has asked Jill Marr, wife of town clerk Mr Marr, to continue in the post of mayoress.

Stafford will appear at Fleetwood Magistrates' Court on September 14.

The full article contains 218 words and appears in n/a newspaper.

3. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

Look like it'll have to be Frinton-on-Sea, then?

x

4. MR DIAZ

MR DIAZ Active Member

I donĀ“t remember starting this thread.

5. 999

999 New Member

u didn't i did

:|:|

6. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

Pitiful

7. 999

999 New Member

Pitiful

but arnt most of mines closed these days??????????

x

8. lightning bolt

lightning bolt New Member

stil a few open in doncaster area

9. paddyodoors

paddyodoors New Member

i buy all my coal from russia now