thinking about becoming a rogue trader

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by peterob, Oct 3, 2007.

1. peterob

peterob New Member

turn up at job scratch my balls spend an hour wrecking someones house drive off in my flash 4 by 4 with 500 quid of some old grannies money in my pocket then spend the rest of the day mincing back at home what do you reckon dream life or what

2. Herr Trigger

Herr Trigger New Member

How do i apply??

3. > what do you reckon dream life or what

I reckon you ****-off other legit forum members coz you are an idle dole-ite with too much time on your hands

4. peterob

peterob New Member

unlike you working as many hours as you can at the fudge packing factory

5. ª¹

ª¹ New Member

"I reckon you ****-off other legit forum members coz you are an idle dole-ite with too much time on your hands "

What you got on your hands then, blankbrain? The usual?

Pfffffttt-pfffttt-pfffttttt-pft.

6. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

its not all its cracked up to be, i find them stanley tool boxes a great help tho in pi55ing in the sink, being of lesser hight than many, i always seem to be not quite too tall enough to 'go' in the sink without the tool box to stand on,,,apart from that, the moneys good the hours are tolerable, but nobody love you.

7. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Get on the painters forum. There are a few of them on there - and they are real rogue traders :)

8. Tomplum to be a real rogue trader you have to pi55 in header tanks or up the side of houses, so the tool box won't be required ;)

9. ШЮΩπ

ШЮΩπ New Member

[Edited by: admin11]

10. *

11. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member