Thread re- Asbestos and resident TROLL

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Astramax, Mar 3, 2019.

1. I never checked to see when they all last logged on, but they should be removed from the list of staff members if they are no longer doing the job.

2. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

What I amazed about is the amount of racist, homophobic material that is still in the archives and appears in Google searches. I can't see how these threads should have been left then let alone 13 years (or more) later

KIAB likes this.
  3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It still gets posted today.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Very quick work on the troll tonight, well done.

5. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Yes, sent a message to the CEO via WhatsApp, nice bloke. :) told him 'sort it John'!

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  6. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

I am a regular on a couple of other forums and they remove the Trolls usually within minutes, if not near instantly.
    Think it is same Troll on one of the other forums, because uses same usernames and posts same nonsense and fake spelling.

Astramax likes this.
  7. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Moderator has really been on the case tonight at least 3 troll posts deleted very quickly.:)

Heat likes this.
  8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

What a life he must live :(:(

Heat likes this.
  9. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

A wasted one :(:(, a talent wasted. :rolleyes:

Heat likes this.
  10. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Having said that, the Troll is possibly a top notch computer programing wizard who trolls for relaxation purposes!:confused:

Heat likes this.
  11. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

They are much cleverer than they pretend. I had fun on another forum with one Troll (possibly also our Troll) who forgot when replying fast to me and began to spell correctly. :p

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

They/he is obviously clever for outwitting whatever anti-troll software is on this site including changing their ISP but also very stupid for wasting their time night after night trolling instead of going out with his mates and having a laugh, probably an incel.:)

longboat likes this.
  13. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

I'm going to regret this....

What's an incel?

14. Dam0n

Dam0n Screwfix Select

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Astramax and WillyEckerslike like this.
  16. just pumps

just pumps Screwfix Select