tightening up kitchen mixer taps (pic included)

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by 3"CastIron, Jul 26, 2010.

  1. 3"CastIron

    3"CastIron New Member

    my neighbour has a set of victorian style kitchen mixer taps (single hole basin aperture) which are loose at the base and need tightening up

    have enclosed a picture of the underside of the ceramic sink


    how do i tighten these taps up are and what tool do i need to do so.

    thanks :)
  2. palavaman

    palavaman Well-Known Member

    Underneath the sink (as per ur picture) is a threaded screw. Use a momoblock (tap) spanner to tighten the tap.
    Screwfix code: 40102, or so me thinks:p

Share This Page