tile cutter

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by fitero, Oct 2, 2009.

1. GKU

GKU New Member

Begorrahh , all the arm "oles" are out tonight :^O :^O :^O

2. GKU

GKU New Member

fitero - see yas at 10 , cheers , ;)

3. paddyodoors

paddyodoors New Member

does it cut straight

4. paddyodoors

paddyodoors New Member

helloooooooooooo

5. GKU

GKU New Member

Why , is it bothering you ???
    Just so you can get some sleep - yes its working absolutely spot on ;)

6. JC Tiling Services

JC Tiling Services New Member

just to add a little insight to this thread for paddyodoors, i have had the same model for about 4 years now, its cut slate, granite, marble,porcelain,limestone etc, still cuts as straight as a dye.And its been used numerous times.I actually had a husky which went wrong on a job about 4 yrs ago and needed a cutter A.S.A.P, went staright to the local screwfix, bought the rexon just to get the job finished, at the end of the job i could`nt fault the machine and so have continued to use it, even tho the husky is now repaired and on the subs bench

7. GKU

GKU New Member

Yeah but paddy had to know the outcome , you could see it was bothering him intensely enough to keep bringing the thread back to life , poor chaps mind must have been in utter turmoil :^O

8. fitero

fitero New Member

My mind is at rest now knowing the machine has gone to a good and caring home on the golden south coast of this green and pleasant land,and not to some strangely named person of doubful intelligence and phyical provenance who shall forever rue the day he missed the oportunity of his miserable life and now cannot resist the temptation to air his pointless thought processes in what is probably the only contact he is allowed to have with the rest of humanity.[no sharp objects allowed and visitors in daytime only].

9. GKU

GKU New Member

:^O :^O - Wow , Shakespeare comes to mind , beautifully put old chap ;)

10. fitero

fitero New Member

How is it at pulling sledges though?.