Titan 150 Bar 2.2Kwh Pressure Washer

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by mwilson1977, Mar 9, 2021.

1. mwilson1977

mwilson1977 New Member

Hi. First post.. I purchased this pressure washer (766KH) on the weekend and have to say it feels very sturdy and is on par with my now tired yellow one, but it wont work on the full power setting, it just keeps cutting out. We don't have low water pressure, and the washer is plugged into a 13 amp socket. It works a treat on the eco setting, but I need a pressure washer with the 150 bar. Titan do not have any technical depts or helplines to talk to either.

Now, I could just take it back if its faulty and get a replacement but screwfix are out of stock everywhere and the obvious places for similar ones are also out of stock.

So my question is, are there any obvious things to try in the event its something I am doing wrong, or could try differently. or, has anyone else got one and experienced the same issue.

Thanks in advance.

2. Teki

Teki Screwfix Select

Was the hose fully unwound?

Are you able to try a different tap?

3. mwilson1977

mwilson1977 New Member

Hi. I did try this and no different. They appeared back in stock again so replaced it and the new one works fine so it was faulty. Cheers though.

4. Julie Simpson

Julie Simpson New Member

I am having the same problem with a brand new TB1800PRW...keeps cutting out, any suggestions

5. mwilson1977

mwilson1977 New Member

Hi. Assuming you have tried the obvious like ensuring the hose is fully unwound (not sure you actually need to do this), if possible trying another tap to check water pressure, ensuring your plugged directly into a wall socket ie not an extension lead, then it might be faulty. Mine was, I replaced it and the new one worked fine.