Titan 20/30 litre Hoover Bags obsolete

Discussion in 'Getting Started FAQ' started by KKKKEV, Jan 14, 2021.

1. KKKKEV

KKKKEV New Member

I have been unable to get replacement bags for my Titan Hoover since December. I tried some aftermarket bags and they where small, rubbish and the suction rate was reduced also.
    Yesterday I went into my local Screwfix and the kid lady behind the till checked on her system to tell me that they are now obsolete. The hoover was only purchased in summer 2020!

2. quasar9

quasar9 Screwfix Select

Sadly, availability of spares (including consumables) for own brand product is a recurring topic in this forum. Try getting woven bags for numatic Henry and try adapting it with duck tape. BTW, I have not tried it for Titan but was partially successful for another own brand with a similar issue.

3. just pumps

just pumps Screwfix Select

4. KKKKEV

KKKKEV New Member

Just Pumps - I tried those bags and they where useless. Also the size is very small 16ltr.

5. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

I've just bought the 30lt vac and I read this...rant rant rant.
    I've not looked at this yet but the guild 30lt from argos vac or the vac-master bags maybe an option?

I also seal bags around cardboard port fitting bit with tape at they can leak. Well my last titan did.

I have 16lt bags and a big list of compatible vacs which I'll look at as other options available... I'll look after dinner and post compatible vacs with same size bag ports. Just a case of finding 30lt ones I guess

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  6. teabreak

teabreak Screwfix Select

Have you tried Henry bags? I have a second vac in the workshop a Karcher and they fit that fine.

7. teabreak

teabreak Screwfix Select

PS the original Karcher bags (6.904-315.0 Filter bag fleece) are larger than henry ones but were always a bit big really for the Karcher vac I have , but as I have a henry too I find henry ones are fine. So you could try the Karcher ones too.

8. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

I wonder if

Nilfisk Wet & Dry Vacuum Dust Bags or the mirka bags will fit. Both are good quality

9. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select