Titan Breaker Handle

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by Joe95, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

I've lost the middle (detachable) handle from the big Titan breaker. Model TTB280DRH.

Does anyone know if I can buy the handle on it's own, or if there is something compatible with it?

Thanks.

2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Joe95 likes this.
  3. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

4. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Not sure how or where I lost it, I opened the case today and realised it's missing. :oops:

I think it might be a case of a compatible handle, there's a Bosch stockist fairly local to me, so I might pop in to find the diameter of the handle clamp.

5. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

I think it's the same breaker as those sold by Aldi so you could put that into your searches as well.

6. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Thanks all.

Slough is about an hours drive, but I didn't win the auction.

I'll keep an eye out for faulty ones on eBay, it's not urgent. An angle bracket and two jubilee clips is the current solution!

7. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Shame.:(

I decide my price & never bid on a item until the the last six seconds,seldom lose a bid, unless less outbidded.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  8. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

An update for you all, I found an Ebay seller who was willing to sell the handle individually. £5 including postage. :)

Thanks for all the help.

KIAB likes this.
  9. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Good result.:)

10. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

If anyone is after the round plastic knob handle, found one in a skip at flat today, pm me and I will post out.

KIAB likes this.
  11. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Another Skippy!:oops::cool:

12. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Seen the case so went for a rummage, just found the the handle.

Surprised what people throw away, there is man that collects metal nearby and think its for him as he strips down metal and throws the waste in our skip, will ask him as he may have the chisel, unfortunately I have lost the pointed bit :oops:, only have the flat chisel now.

13. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Do like a good skip rummage.:):oops:

14. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Lucky day today :)

i asked the scrap guy about the case, and he had the chisels as well as the broken breaker.

Gave him a few pounds, scrap merchants wouldn't have given him much for the weight anyway. This is more valuable to me. The chisel is slightly used and the pointed one was unused just rusty. Would have cost a lot more if both bough brand new!

KIAB likes this.
  15. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

My daughter runs a blog on the renovation of her cottage and one of her followers posted a picture of some her waste she had put in a skip. My daughter told her to take it to the local metal recycling, reluctantly she went and then was delighted to have £74 back.

KIAB likes this.