Titan Pressure Washer TTB536PRW

Discussion in 'Landscaping and Outdoors' started by Mark Arnold, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Mark Arnold

Mark Arnold New Member

I am having real problems with my Titan Pressure Washer, TTB536PRW, which I have had, but rarely used, over the last couple of years.

When I switch the Washer on, the hose detaches from the gun every time I try and use it.

I have replaced the o-rings, but it makes no difference - the hose still shoots off and the o-rings disappear into the air.

At the moment it is unusable.

any advice please.

cheers
    Mark

2. just pumps

just pumps Screwfix Select

You sure it isn`t a Twist n Lock connection?

3. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

If it’s the same model as my Titan machine, at the gun attachment, there’s a metal clip that holds hose on

The clip is some springy design and to remove hose you push the clip one way via the plastic end of clip

To refit hose, again push clip and connect hose, release plastic end of clip and it springs back to lock on hose

Is this clip fitted ? It’s like a large ‘V’ shape, stainless steel I would guess

4. Mark Arnold

Mark Arnold New Member

No, it's like DIYDave's. A H-CLip, which you push to disengage the hose, and then, it springs back to lock it.