Titan Table Saw Vacuum Adaptor

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by Stuart_B, Dec 7, 2016.

1. mickyjohn

mickyjohn New Member

2. consultantt

consultantt New Member

Try a Boss adapter. I bought one today from B&Q for £1.88. Push it into the 57mm id of the saw. The 32mm opening will accept the suction hose tube of my Titan vac or my Vax. Other sizes are available: 40mm; 50mm. A cheap solution that works.

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  3. imagucci

imagucci New Member

4. imagucci

imagucci New Member

Hi, yeah I have come across this minor problem, I overcame it by using duct tape, firstly I covered the adapter front with a reasonable amount of tape, I then put a cross slit in the tape just big enough to take the vacuum cleaner's pipe making sure that the tape cuts were sticking to the pipe, then I used more tape to secure the pipe into the tape (if you see what I mean) and it works, one minor drawback was the vacuum cleaner I used only has a small dust container on it, it is the one I use for cleaning the car and so I have to keep my eye on the fill rate, another small problem is that I have to keep taking it apart when I need to clean the car :)

5. Trewithick

Trewithick New Member

Hi all just registered for this, I just solved this bycutting a lidl orange juice bottle down to about 5” from the neck then placing this over thetable saw plastic outlet, I put the nozzle rubbery adaptor that came with my guild ( screwfix) wet n dry vac into the bottles cap end and withtge vac running just played gently hot air from hot air gun over the overlapping cut part of the bottle wereupon it shrank around the neck forming a perfect (and see thru) adaptor which allows for both the top hose and the under the saw area
    Literally took seconds- honest!

Attached Files: