Toilet Flush

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Alhashed, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Alhashed

Alhashed New Member

I’m not a plumber but need to replace my toilet flush as keeps sticking and not switching off. I want one that will fit straight in the current connection, anyone know what type the picture is

Attached Files:

2. IvanC87 and DIYDave. like this.
  3. Alhashed

Alhashed New Member

Amazing thanks do I just turn slightly pull out then just put the other one in

4. Normally they are a bayonet type fitting, a bit like a light bulb. Just click in and out. Occasionally they are different but majority are like that.

5. Alhashed

Alhashed New Member

do you think there is different type that Screwfix does that would slot in the same hole so I don’t need to change anything major

6. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

It looks to be a plumbing oddity to me, good luck though in finding one but it looks like a full valve swap to me.

7. I’ve linked to one above which I’m 99% sure is the right one lol, it’s the first reply to the original post. The old style is discontinued but there is a new one will fit in the cradle according to the product details.

Alhashed likes this.
  8. Alhashed

Alhashed New Member

Deleted member 246321 likes this.
  9. Good to hear, glad u got it sorted.