toms tours 2010

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tomplum, May 8, 2010.

1. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

today we went to the lancashire coastal town of fleetwood, after a walk round the market, and very nice it is too, we parked up facing the sea to have our picknic while gorping out into the irish sea,(which i always thought was between the irish b and the irish d) but anyrode,
    many of the locals have a surf board and a kite, but its a big kite and looks like a quarter of a parachute, well they get the big kite a flyin then jump on their surf board and off they go into the sea, there must have been around 20 folks doin this activity, the better of the bunch can leap out of the water and perform sumersalts and other acrobatic moves, well worth the trip. next week southport,

2. drew peacock

drew peacock New Member

No sign of any sea angler`s about tom...?

3. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

yea saw 2, they wer't catchin much though,

4. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Come on down to Dorset Tom and see the kite surfing, wind surfing and other wonderful water sports we enjoy down here in the sunny south coast!

5. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

thanks for the invite cap't, thought you'd never ask, get the cider on chill

6. joinerjohn

joinerjohn New Member

"Come on down to Dorset Tom and see the kite surfing, wind surfing and other wonderful water sports we enjoy down here in the sunny south coast!
    Hmmmmmmm,,,, Wonder what you mean there Cap'n

7. Blimey.

Blimey. New Member

Captain Scat, that's what he be known as round these here parts.

8. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

anyrode, later on i went in a fleetwood chippy, i got chips frshly caught irish sea cod and peas, as i went outside a begger shakin a tin cup said, " i've not eaten in a week", blinkin heck, i said, you must have good will power, :O

9. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

Which reminds me of my first visit to the Vatican:

It was such a hot day and I was so exhausted that I had to sit down in the shade. It was such a relief to remove my sun hat and have a cigarette.

I must have looked a sorry sight, because before long, tourists started approaching me and dropping their spare change into my hat. I made seventy thousand Lire in just twenty minutes! Not as much as I used to make when I was 'on the game', but at least it paid for my evening meal and the entrance to the Cistern Chapel.....

Lucia x

10. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Lucia x

You shameless hussy!

11. Tom, thee nars thee did not mention supping thale during us day by t'sea. Is thee unwell? Hast thee eaten a stale lardy cake or too much tripe?

12. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

2 u's, in the time honored tradition of 'summertime day trips from't club'(a northeren thing) it is the mens duty to take out the family to various destinations as a treat, self restrain and sacrafice must be observed until the charabang arrives home, then its men out first straight to the bar and all hands to the pump for a well deservrd gallon of beer,a chip and fish supper and then 2 pumps and a squirt in the pleasure palace before rolling over and getting 8 hours in noddy land,
    aw that sea air surley make you feel alive,
    what did you do yesterday ?

13. Toe Knee Arm

Toe Knee Arm New Member

Tom I visited the illuminations in Blackpool last October and took the the tram up to Fleetwood to capture the experience.

Had fish and chips in Fleetwood at Granadas Fish Bar and Restaurant. They were luverly, next time you gou try them out.

14. Blimey.

Blimey. New Member

Well, I went to the park to chase a few dragons and neck a methuselah of White Lightning prior to annoying a few coughin doggers. When I got bored with that, I kicked and urinated over a few homeless plebs. Then I swaggered home and mad passionate lurrrrrve to Fifi.

Top that.

15. Blimey.

Blimey. New Member

+made
    or +e

16. Chompy Chippy

Chompy Chippy New Member

I only came on here to see if any of yous were sad enough to be posting on a Sunday morning.

17. Toe Knee Arm

Toe Knee Arm New Member

yet 'another' plumber with a personality disorder has signed up to the forums :^O

18. Chompy Chippy

Chompy Chippy New Member

I'll have you, mate. I'll have you.

(Chippy = plumber... ***)

19. Blimey.

Blimey. New Member

Yeah, what a twonk.

You do kebabs?

20. Chompy Chippy

Chompy Chippy New Member

Nope. Do you do odious?