Tool for F plugs

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by Dal, May 10, 2006.

  1. Dal

    Dal New Member

  2. state-it

    state-it New Member

    A noraml crimper, but with an 'f-plug' die, instead of the normal lug die.

    A satellite tv specialist shop may sell them, or be able to tell you where to get a die. Try Maplins, even.
  3. Kirby Castle

    Kirby Castle New Member

    try cpc (

  4. Tommy Walsh

    Tommy Walsh New Member

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice