'Top Participant'

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Forumfave, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Forumfave

Forumfave New Member

Some saddo, I expect.

Am I write, rite, or am I wright?

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

goodday mr forumdave, yes i am the top patisipant on a number of forums now, i knocked that D.A off his perch yesterday with a panser movement on 2 fronts involving posts of varied and interesting subjects, i expect he's now plotting a comeback and will probably pounce during the daytime when i am less able to defend my ivory tower, thats to screwfix for allowing most of my posts to remain despite being writen in northern twang, like.

3. What a contrast between those two ^.

Honest to goodness Tomp with his self-effacing, warm, good-natured attitude and a cheerful Northerner's willingness to help and advise...........

And then there's the cynical Forumcavemanclint, clearly very well-educated, but so afraid of making the odd error that he deliberately wrights the wrong words just to cover himself........

robin x

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

yes robin, its almost as though i have an influence on dave, :) he wants to be human

5. You're too full of the milk of human kindndess, Tomp dear.  God bless you.

x

6. MrGrimNasty

MrGrimNasty New Member

I'm all out of kindness, I've been surfing the net all day.

7. What an interesting life you lead, Grimkandy. Have you been bidding on that e-bay thing?

robin x