Turn Pan Toilet.

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by MTcock, Jul 19, 2007.

  1. MTcock

    MTcock New Member

    Does anybody know anyone that stocks turn pans?
  2. tightenit

    tightenit New Member

    Dunno - what are the suckers?
  3. > what are the suckers?

    ..they are people like you.. Mr loosenit..smug, holier-than-thou, TST
  4. tetleyman

    tetleyman New Member

    used to fit them years ago,dont know if they are still made people use standard pan with bent multikick know
  5. Crowsfoot

    Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

    Does anybody know anyone that stocks turn pans?

    Yes, you can still get them along with the old "S" traps pans.
    They are a special order though, and you will need to go through a good local plumbers merchant.
  6. Captain Leaky

    Captain Leaky New Member

  7. The Dormouse

    The Dormouse New Member

    Just curious, is this a different name for the Two Piece Toilet that I fitted about 30 years ago?.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice