Two sided conservatories

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by paul123, Mar 30, 2006.

  1. paul123

    paul123 New Member

    Im after a conservatory that only has two sides, ie one side and a front, The other side is a solid brick wall.

    Im not sure what these are called and would like to know what to call them when making enquireries.

    any help would be apreciated.

  2. cheltonian

    cheltonian New Member

    The basic shape would still be the same eg, edwardian or victorian, but with a full height wall on one side

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice