Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by New Century, Sep 9, 2021.

  1. New Century

    New Century New Member

    Hi, I'm taking stuff to France for personal use, I've ordered and paid online for collection but am now wondering if I can receive a VAT reimbursement? I am not VAT registered.

    Many thanks

  2. ElecCEng

    ElecCEng Screwfix Select

    Unlikely unless you can prove to HMRC you live permanently in France. If you do get the VAT back you’ll then be importing it into France and have to pay the French equivalent.
  3. New Century

    New Century New Member

    Thank you, this is helpful.

Share This Page