VOTE UKIP

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Ryluer, May 7, 2015.

1. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Its the only logical choice.
    Nigel Farage for prime minister.

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

3. Certainly the only logical choice for the deranged.

PaulBlackpool and chippie244 like this.
  4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It's as logical as the rest of the stuff you seem to believe in.

5. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

We've had 20 years of deranged labour and tory rule.
    Time for change.

Time to leave the eu.

Why vote for liars with no patriotism?

OOh I forgot silly me. Labour gives freebies to public sector workers and doles out plenty of borrowed cash to slackers on the dole.
    All in all a great recipe to sink a country in debt.

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  6. Phil the Paver

Your right. :)

7. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

ryluer you really are one stupid ****

8. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Only council estate fools living in hovels vote labour.
    People with no hope of escaping the slums so they vote for the party that gives them some light at the end of the tunnel.
    Except when they reach the end of the tunnel the light suddenly extinguishes and reality sets in.

Just ask the greeks or the * irish.

Edited due to unsuitable language

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
  9. R.W_Carpentry

R.W_Carpentry Active Member

Yes don't vote for liars with no patriotism, vote for liars with xenophobic ideals disguised ( not very well ) as patriotism.

10. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Rubbish.

11. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

advocate I'll take a guess. You voted labour.
    Silly man.

12. Phil the Paver

If that's true, then all the non British members have a shock in store, or maybe it's the persona that's the other party's would have you believe to distract you away from looking to deep into them.

One things for sure, in all TV interviews Nigel Ferage comes across as the most down to earth type of person you could trust, unlike the actors that belong to the main stream party's, who's sole aim is themselves.

13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I quite like my mates down the pub but I wouldn't trust half of them to run a bath let alone a country.

Gatt, FatHands and PaulBlackpool like this.
  14. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

I am not a UKIP supporter but I like Nigel Farage and most of his policies.
    BUT!
    I suspect that his party has a lot of ex BNP and EDL supporters in it.
    Nationalism should not be confused with patriotism. We were patriotic during WW2 whilst Germany was a nationalistic dictatorship led by Hitler who was a megalomaniac. And no Ryluer I don't think Nigel is like Hitler. I would not mind having a pint with the former whilst I would not want to drink with the latter.
    The main stumbling block for UKIP and other eurosceptics is that we have not enough information to decide which is better ,in or out. What happens to EU type approval, the CE mark. It can take 18 months to get legislation through Parliament. We might not be able to sell anything for that period. Think of the insurance claims if we did.
    What becomes of farmers' subsidies if we exit the EU. God knows I don't want a European Army and waste in moving from Brussels to Strasbourg each month is obscene. but the cost to industry could be many times that saved by the Exchequer, The EU has never got its accounts signed off as audited and as an ex chartered accountant ( I have retired and don't wan't to know anything about it - not been struck off! LOL) I can confirm that as year one is not signed off subsequent years cannot be. President Obama does not want us to leave the EU and with Putin sniffing at the Baltic States and allegedly financially supporting far right parties in Europe including the Front National in France I don't think now is the time to rock the apple cart . I know there is NATO .
    I am afraid that if the Tories get in and there is a referendum later in 2017 the British people will vote with their hearts and not their brains as they do not have enough information. Let the EU fester and eventually it might collapse from within. Greece might exit the Euro , other countries might follow Etc. Etc. and eventually it might end up as the trading partnership that you and Nigel Farage want.
    Sorry for the long rant but this is an extremely complex problem .

chippie244 likes this.
  15. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Thing is, in 1974, we did have a vote on Europe. We voted to stay in the EEC (a sort of trading club at the time) What we didn't vote for is what it has become. I agree it's time for the British electorate to have a vote on continued membership of this behemoth that is the EU. I know which way I'll vote if we are given a referendum. I suspect however that Cameron's promise of a referendum will fall rather short of what we think it will be. I reckon it will be a vote on continued membership as it is or a vote to change the present agreements. I don't think it will be a straight in/out vote.

16. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

If labour had its way in their last leadership the £ would have gone.
    Not much patriotism there.
    Just thank God we still have the pound and we are not shakelled to a foreign dictatorship controlling our finances.

17. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Yes I agree.

18. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

Was it in 2011 we had a referendum on FPTP or PR?
    I don't think the question was very well put I along with many other people voted to keep the status quo out of fear of the consequences of change. It might be the same in 2017 if we get a Tory Government (and the exit polls suggest that the Tories will have the most seats but how can they tell when not one result has come in BALL COCKS
    Ryluer, if you really believe that UKIP is best for the country in the long run despite all the problems in coming out in the EU then good on you in following what you believe buy let others make their own informed decisions and not expect others to follow you like lemmings.

19. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Biggest problem in this country. Populated by sheeple with no back bone.

20. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

The tories ace card was Cameron holding up that piece of paper that the labour hooligans left saying "Dear Chief Secretary, I’m afraid there is no money."
    Disgraceful.

I'd be happy with a tory/ukip coalition.

Last edited: May 7, 2015