VOTE UKIP

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Ryluer, May 7, 2015.

1. proby

proby Active Member

No, you were just talking *

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
  2. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

For once, you were spot on!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

That would be the people responsible for getting the country into the mess it's in then? ;);)

4. Yes, the bankers. As you well know.

Unless you can tell us how Labour caused the world-wide recession?

No, I didn't think so.

But that won't stop you peddling that pernicious lie. That's what politics in this country has become - a series of glib, disingenuous comments by glib disingenuous politicians.

Gatt likes this.
  5. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

There's no denying the Tories are bad for the poor and only interested in the rich, but that doesn't excuse Bliar for ******* the country over, yes it was bankers ultimately responsible, but it was Blair's government that relaxed the rules allowing them freedom to do as they pleased and **** the consequences.

6. Phil the Paver

You tell us how they didn't!!!!!! along with other leaders who allowed them to do as they pleased. Deregulation of rules lead to the world wide recession, leader like Blair allow it to happen, so guilty as charged, your honour.

7. Yawn, Phil.

The next time I see my mate Blair, I'll ask him why he allowed Lehman Bros in the USA to - ohIcan'tbearsed...

8. joinerjohn1

What pernicious lie ??

9. That 'Labour caused the recession'.

Every impartial political commentator knows that's what it is.

10. proby

proby Active Member

Talking of multi milionares geting even richer how is your mate Blair.

11. Phil the Paver

If we're lucky and the Chilcot enquiry is finally released, you can visit him in prison.

As for the Lehman Bros, same prob, different leader who pandered to the bankers and relaxed regs.

12. joinerjohn1

Ahh would this be the recession that the whole world suffered? Amazing just how this small island has so much influence across the business world,,, innit. :p:p:p:p:p:p

13. Probes, Blair is chust fine - thanks :).

Phil, don't be silly.

Anyways, so Blair caused the recession in Britain, Bush in the YooEss, and... carry on, you have a few score more countries to go...

Ok, fair enough - the banking rules were very, very lax. And I'm not sure how much better they are now :(

14. Phil the Paver

It's a domino effect, starts in the big financial countries and it escalates down to smaller countries, but there's no denying, if your in charge, you take the blame, unless your Blair, then you say to you old mucker, do you fancy being in charge, I've got to go and make a few million while I can. :D

15. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

I think the Tories are blaming Labour for creating the Universe and all these resultant people to feed!
    Seriously though the Tories are saying that (New) Labour caused the worldwide recession because they say bank and financial service de-regulation were started in this country by New Labour . But as de-regulation of everything was started by M Thatcher IMHO. then the Tories would have done exactly the same had they been in power.

Also at some stage Cameron said that he would match labour spending plans £ for £ I seem to recollect.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  16. Paul, if you are going to come on here and start talking honest common sense, well...

PaulBlackpool likes this.
  17. proby

proby Active Member

If you talk giberish some people will think it's common sense, some of you are in denial. Remember things can only get better, unless they get worse and you have an illegal war and wast billions on rebuilding the place for more extremists to move in. Sell off the reserves and raid the pensions create thousands of none producing jobs that are unsustainable, then say we made some mistakes but we will do a better job next time.

18. PaulBlackpool

i do not deny that Blair took us into an illegal war on the strength of a dodgy dossier and I think that Doctor Kelly was murdered but what about Libya? The pension raid of not allowing pension funds to claim Advance Corporation Tax was started by the tories (1/6th) but I agree that Brown put the boot in with the other (5/6ths) but IMHO the Tories gave him the idea. Re. non jobs , as I tried to explain above I am not convinced it makes much didderence in the long run. What I think is that the Tories ( & I have often voted for them in the past when they were a centre-right party) have & will clamp down on the things so much that there will be insuficient economic activity to reduce the debt which has doubled in the past 5 years.

19. PaulBlackpool

Sorry about the diddereance! I am on a laptop which has been in the shed for18 months and I have just upgraded to Windows 7. Better get on. Proby .Yoy are not completely right and no doubt neither am I .
    Lets just hope that democracy works for all of us.