Wallpapering around an external corner heeelp

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by Winty27, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Winty27

Winty27 New Member

Hello all can you help

Hi hope this is the correct section. I need some advice on how to paper around this corner. I am not sure what the best solution is. I have come out of an internal corner which I have overlapped by 5mom. I am now approaching an external would you wrap the whole sheet or wrap 5mm around and add border adhesive and add the cut strip. This would then cover the light switch entirely but I guess it would if I cut the paper as well There’s a light switch it’s pattern paper but not large patterns sort of marble looking please help. Lots of videos showing internal corners and chimney breast but nothing for my situation. I will try post a photo thanks all.

[​IMG]

2. Winty27

Winty27 New Member

Ok how can I upload a photo from iPhone ???
    As well

3. nigel willson

nigel willson Screwfix Select

I’d go 50mm round the corner not 5mm

4. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

You may of made an error of where to start and finish.

5. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

iPhone.:(

Look at CopyTrans Photo,very good apparantly,might also need to resize photo's if too large for this forum.:(

https://www.copytrans.net/copytransphoto/

6. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Take screen shot with phone then upload that. Size is smaller....so take screen shot of photo if you understand