Water pressure in bathroom a bit bad.

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Mancone, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Mancone

Mancone Member

2. kiaora

kiaora Guest

hi
    checkout page 8 table 3

Nett CV kW 24.3
    DHW Flow Rate l/min 9.9 at 35°C temp. rise..... (gpm) (2.2)

if the gas rate is 16.5 kw, calculate the water flow rate to complete the information.

16 kw will not heat water to a rise of 35 degrees (say from 10 to 45) at 9.9 l/min

as
    DHW Flow rate .................l/min at temp............. if possible, the the temp rise, hot temp less cold temp.................

the phrase used is delta T Greek symbol, triangle.

when the heating is off, turn on bath tap (full on)
    feel heating pipes at boiler, are they getting hot ?

i do hope its not too confusing ?

Mancone likes this.
  3. Mancone

Mancone Member

OK I’m not too sure exactly what you are asking me to check. Bit overwhelmed :)

I have turned of the central heating for about 45 mins, radiators cold. Then I put on the bath and let it run for perhaps 7 minutes. The pipes around the boiler didn’t get warm like when the central heating was on. One pipe go a touch warm, like just a little but not warm like it was when the central heating was on. Apologies I should have made note which pipes I felt, but from memory the pipes for the bath and central heating were different pipes.

Is there anything else I need to do?

ps boiler stopped working again on 24th. Thankfully boiler cover meant someone came out on 25th.