weekend wrk,

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by jj-jamie, Jan 11, 2007.

1. dunc

dunc New Member

Its pretty much a 24 hour culture these days. If people want to work all hours they can do. The idea of stealing from others or undercutting people in full time employment is redundant. Its just business and it goes to whoever can do it.

If you go down the route of declaring your earnings you effectively announce yourself as self employed and this will have implications on the way you have to manage your income.

You can do no better than arrange a meeting with the local Inland Revenue office to find out where you stand. The advice is legal and free.

2. audi-evo

audi-evo Active Member

So dunc you just think we should have a complete free for all?
    How can anyone in selfemployment compete with someone who doesn't declare their earnings or pay any tax?

I don't mind having to compete with any other genuine business but not people on the fiddle, they are just scum and stealing off me and everyone else who has to pay their taxes.

Why the f--k should my taxes pay for thieves, and that is exactly what they are.

3. starlight tiles

starlight tiles New Member

wot happens when a friend or family wants a job doing goldenballs,do you put that thru the books as well. course u do.

4. yorkshireboy

yorkshireboy Member

wot happens when a friend or family wants a job doing
    goldenballs,do you put that thru the books as well.
    course u do.

Leave Mr perfect(goldenboy) alone Maz .He,s never done a cash job in ihis life OK.;););)Dream,dream,dream.