wet underfloor heating

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by tiredman, May 2, 2010.

1. tiredman

tiredman New Member

i am doing a new bathroom and customer wants wet ufh in this room. the room is 4.5x2.1m anybody know of a simple to lay 1 room system that would be suitable?

2. Dreadnaught Heating

Dreadnaught Heating New Member

While Underfloor Heating is 'straight-forward' to comprehend, design & install, 'Simple' it is not......

May I suggest that you engage yourself on a Training Course that most of the big players lay on on a regular basis,

the Uponor one is very good, based in Lutterworth, Leics.

DH

3. hibeealex

hibeealex Member

There's lots of different manufacturers around and as DH says it pretty straight forward, go for something like polyplumb, no fancy tools needed,and simple enough to install, if you ask them they will also send you a video of the different laying methods, depending on floor base, if you get stuck just ask on here again, its really not rocket sceince either

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano New Member

People such as john guest,hepworth and poluplumb make single zone underfloor kit,this comes with all relevant parts and is very simple to install

speak to your local merchants and they can put you in touch with the particuliar local rep .

5. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

I use Uponor or John Guest. As advised, go on a mfr course.

6. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

What is the floor construction & finish? If you don't do much UFH, it may not be worth your while going on a 'manufacturers' course.

7. ww gas ltd

ww gas ltd New Member

Hello

A good system is nu-heat. You can have it as big as u like or as little. very good company