Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 11, 2019.
Are you dissing your lord and master or isn't he big boss of the big gang any more?
Somebody discuss the preparation of installed skirting boards prior to painting quick, so we can use the ‘C’ word.
Na just adding a touch of humour, that’s spelt H U M O U R, check it out in the online dictionary
No, it's "many, many things", but that isn't the point of this thread.
The constant whine is insufferable.
What's up, chopstick?
Your desperate flailings are obviously worrying to some of our seasoned members.
Would you line to talk about what's troubling you?
Come on, let it out.
Please don't light it this time though, as it will only get GB exited.
I would say the almost universal British Language is perhaps the top factor.
Very close to it is our NHS.
The Benefit system.
We are the 5th richest country in the world so this must also be a factor.
The traditional British Pub?
Dare I mention our climate?
Oh, and traditional British plumbing of course!!
And Screwfix shops from which we buy our traditional plumbing materials from!
Trolling again Trevor?
These are probably more regional but:
Deep fried mars bar
Tattie (potato) Scones
Our Wild life
Curries Red Cola
Our extremely interesting History
Our remaining Castles
I thought of that, but HP sauce is no longer British as now made in Netherlands I think.
Just call it EU sauce
Noooooooooo don’t go there
hi ethel not outside theropy dear back you go
Trolls certainly aren't what makes Britain Great.
I don’t like what makes Great Britain what it is today
I don’t like:-
1. I don’t like - People misleading people for there own entertainment
2. I don’t like - People advising people who have very little or no knowledge of questions posed by naive members of the public looking for genuine help and answers to solutions
3. I don’t like - People who encourage flouting of laws such as gas safety regulations, electrical regulations, water regulation, building regulations who’s consequence can be harmful to life and property and very costly to the home owner.
4. I don’t like - Forums and chat rooms that sadly appear to be smothered in individuals dishonesty, intentional flouting, and boo booing of such laws in place to protect members of the public as mentioned in para 3 above.
5. I don’t like - These acts of misleading information, intentional by some the flouting of laws and regulations which in turn encourage loss of earnings/ revenue to those genuine hard work individuals.
6. I DO LIKE - I DO LIKE - I DO LIKE - The individuals who are generally the professionals amongst us run/ establish professional business who go out their way to become qualified, stay regulated, abide by regulations in the building industry but sadly are the one who have to compete with people who flout and encourage acts of poor and dangerous workmanship in the gas, water and electrical side to the building industry/ home renovations
I don't think you understood the title of this topic did you?
All you have posted is a badly written list of your gripes
Are you this angry all the time?
The last person I would ever expect to understand my post is someone who
Perhaps misleads people or encourages flouting the law in particular Gas Safe, water, electrical regulations building regulations which endangers life or costs innocent members of the public money
I’m not suggesting this included you but only you can answer for your own behaviour or indeed others may come to their own conclusion upon reading some of your posts -
As for am I this angry all the time - no I’m never angry.
You are very verbose and also very innaccurate.
I am happy to answer for my own behaviour and I challenge you to find an example of where I have encouraged anybody to flout the law in the way you have said.
You seem very thin skinned as all this has come about because I asked you not to shout and I'm not sure that a delicate flower like yourself will be happy on this forum, have you thought of going on DIY Donuts or Tom Plumbs forum?
Chippie - have you ever thought about entertaining your self in a different way or perusing a different pass time? Maybe persuing some qualifications in order to give correct and beneficial advice may help you to help others?
Please don’t respond to this try just for once to control your appetite for argument?
Separate names with a comma.