What ratio do I need for PVA and Water before tiling?

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by bathstyle, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Nice name Timmyboy......hahaa you gay ****, p**s off back to your cowboy site, don't darken our tiled doorstep with your cheap advice....bet you take all your mitred rope borders to the nearest tile depot for them to cut you f**n **wipe

[Edited by: Forum Moderator]

2. markysparky

markysparky New Member

LOL! You mean I won't be able to participate in this
    great forum?
    "Mummy, daddy, please delete this member, I don't
    like him"...you ignorant jack of all trades.
    You think I don't see you coming on my forum. <u>Your IP
    is logged, and with that I have additional
    information about you.
    </u> You and bstyle can keep
    registering fake names, all is being documented...

Remember to take into account the data protection act numbnuts!

3. Goddo

Goddo New Member

You think I don't see you coming on my forum.
    <u>Your IP
    is logged, and with that I have additional
    information about you.
    </u> You and bstyle can
    keep
    registering fake names, all is being documented...

Hi Timmyboy

So you must have logged my IP too then.

1/You are an imbecile.

2/You obviously don't know anything about IP addresses or you would know on it's own it proves nothing in law.

3/Make sure you get a good lawyer as I hate wiping my a**e on cheap threats.

4/When the solicitors letter arrives I will have your real address too. Now tell me again what you are threatening to do boy?

4. Stevemastic

Stevemastic Member

"To the mods of this site...
    don't bother deleting me as I won't be coming on here anymore"
    Amen to that, only a few more to go :)

5. bathstyle

bathstyle Active Member

Hi, I'm Timmy O'toole and I'm stuck down the well. I tried to enrole in your school but your Principal Skinner turned me away because of my shabby clothes.

6. branty1uk

branty1uk New Member

All the above guys, you are all grown men I take it? Men who claim to be professionals? Just I thought I stumbled across the, my dads bigger than your dad forum.

7. bathstyle

bathstyle Active Member

Hi Branty,

If you visited the UKTilers forum and saw the posts and the way we were all treated by the two Moderators Moz and Keyser something? then you would understand our reaction to them. The complete threads were wiped because it shows them up for the cowboys they are.

8. Goddo

Goddo New Member

Hi branty(unt

All the above guys, you are all grown men I take it?

Nope I'm about 12ish and a gay girl to boot.

Men who claim to be professionals?

Nope read my posting I have never said what I do... although like you I'm not a professional tiler!

Just I thought I stumbled across the, my dads bigger than your dad forum.

Ah though I recognised you branty(unt. My dad wants a word with your dad something to do with your pikey tarmac business.

By the way branty(unt do you still wet the bed? Your mum says you do.

9. Goddo

Goddo New Member

Hi bstyle

Your wasting your breath branty(unt knows all about it don't you. branty be a man and tell use all what you really think or would you prefer that I show you up as a sniveling toe-rag?

10. bathstyle

bathstyle Active Member

I've seen the name Branty on that site Goddo but still thought I would give a sensible reply. There are probably some sensible posters on that site but the two mederators mentioned in my post aren't.

I've been back to the site under another name because I wanted to copy and paste some of the ridiulous tiling suggestions made by Moz/Timmy O'Toole.

11. timmyboy

timmyboy New Member

You jack of all trades should stick to this retarded forum. it suits you well. I've let a few more of your usernames in, just for a laugh. Enjoy yourselves, you bunch of retarded handymen...you're a good laugh...

12. bathstyle

bathstyle Active Member

We feel really threatened 'Timmy' especially with that super macho username of yours

13. timmyboy

timmyboy New Member

LOL, yeah, bstyle is a really cool name. Yo, Yo, Yo, bstyle, whaz up?
    Bet you wear your trousers half way down your a*! Bstyle's in da house...you f***g w**er.

Hey, where are the smilies here? I tell you what...this site is impressive, especially with you guys posting..LOL.

14. handyman.

handyman. New Member

Just a few more members on here compared to your gippo site:)

15. tim, tim, tim tim, timid boy, timothy ooooooooooh you butch lil thing......timmy, woooooooohoooo timmy, bet you like your ring inspected daily by mummy...timmy, tim tim....keep em coming timid, jus spellin yer name out makes me laugh tim tim

16. problem

problem New Member

Timmyboy you ******* **** **** off back to the early learning centre you ******* ponse timmyboy = a complete ******* joke

PASLODE

17. problem

problem New Member

Apoligies for the swearing - just a*s like that get on my nerves!
    PASLODE

18. branty1uk

branty1uk New Member

Now I've read a few posts on this forum, and I must say that the Mudsters certainly knows his stuff. Which probably explains why the rest of you make him out to be some god. Now I like a forum where people can discuss their ways of doing a job, wether they agree or not. When a guy has been doing stuff a certain way for over 15 years and has had no problems with it, you have to respect that, you dont have to agree, you dont have to copy him, but you have to respect it. Ive been tiling professionlly for 6 years, and Im still learning, but what a tiler of over 50 years experience told me, is that you never stop learning.
    Shame it all got nasty, we could have shared some knowledge on a forum designed just for tilers, not many about.

19. we still can, no problem with people talking properly, been a tiler for 17 years, Euro Disney, Germany three years, Rembrandt underground swimming pool, Embassy - Hilton refurbs, Poggenpohl kitchens etc.. lets chew the cud my freind :)

20. handyman.

handyman. New Member

branty1uk, this is not normal on here for a thread. Its got nasty as some gippo's have taken the hump about us questioning their use of 6mm ply, thats it, nothin more.