What spindle type is this?

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by Scampa, Jan 3, 2022.

  1. Scampa

    Scampa New Member

    Looking for the name of the spindle to replace the 2 kicked in please

  2. billfromarran

    billfromarran Active Member

    Felton stair spindle? Colonial stair spindle? google "stair spindles "and go through the pics until you find a match.
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
    Scampa likes this.
  3. Scampa

    Scampa New Member

    Many thanks for the name, still seem to be very hard to come by
  4. MRY

    MRY Screwfix Select

    You could ask a wood turner to make up a couple, you'd need to remove another as a pattern.
  5. Astramax

    Astramax Super Member

    Take a look at Richard Burbridge Stair Spindles.
  6. WillyEckerslike

    WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

    Are the two kicked in beyond repair? You'd be surprised....
    Lawrie Spark likes this.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice